The University of Regina is home to 10 faculties, two academic units and approximately two dozen academic departments which have established reputations for excellence and innovative programs leading to Bachelor’s, Master’s, and doctoral degrees.
Our campuses in Regina and Saskatoon are located on Treaty 4 and Treaty 6 land and the traditional homelands of the Métis. In Regina, our main campus and historic College Avenue campus utilize 239 acres and provide an attractive study and work environment for our students, faculty and staff. Both Regina campuses are located in Wascana Centre, one of the largest urban parks in North America and the first in Canada to be created by a tri-level government/education partnership.
Why the University of Regina
University of Regina international students have a desire to learn more about themselves, the world and everything in it. Study in an academic environment that encourages creativity, innovation, and new experiences. Open yourself to exciting new personal development. Meet interesting people from diverse backgrounds and cultures. Make friendships that last a lifetime. Experience alternative ways of thinking, and learn from others as they learn from you. Discover a future filled with possibilities for you and your career. Enjoy all of these things with the constant support of University of Regina International.
- High ranking: One of Canada’s top 10 comprehensive universities.
- Support is our strength: From the moment we meet you and your family, until the moment you find employment after graduation, we provide personalized services to encourage and assist in your academic and career needs.
- State of the art facilities: Come and discover our new campus. It is modern, clean and convenient.
- The University of Regina is a global community: We are large enough to host students from over 90 countries, yet small enough to give you a more personalized and focused academic experience. You can get to know your professors and faculty members. The student to faculty ratio is 20:1.We Also have many associations that you can get involved with.
- Success for life: Regina is your home away from home! It is safe, affordable and provides a high standard of living. Saskatchewan has an immigration nomination program that is faster than national program and is open to University of Regina graduates.
Type: Public, University
Total Students: 14800+
Int. Students: 2000+